- We are a specialist clinical negligence compensation claim service operated by Slee Blackwell Solicitors, an established Legal 500 recommended firm, experienced in dealing with medical accident claims across the whole of England and Wales.
- We are ranked #1 Clinical Negligence Solicitors in the UK by independent legal review platform, ReviewSolicitors*.
- Partners Oliver Thorne and Caroline Webber-Brown are individually ranked in both the UK’s leading legal guides, The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
- Oliver Thorne is an accredited AvMA panel lawyer.
- We have been awarded Lexcel accreditation by the Law Society for excellence in client care.
- We offer a sympathetic, understanding and refreshingly jargon-free approach to medical accident cases. We feel very strongly that clients should be treated as valued individuals, not a number or just another problem to be solved.
- Medical Accident Lawyers have close links with independent medical professionals, so we can ensure we get the best possible expert input for your claim.
- We operates a FREE medical negligence helpline which you can call on 0800 975 8091 for a free, no obligation case assessment.
- Medical Accident Lawyers operate on a no win – no fee basis, so worries about legal costs should not put you off seeking justice.
Our specialist team is headed by Oliver Thorne, a campaigning lawyer who has featured regularly in the national media. Oliver recently appeared on BBC One talking about injuries and deaths at a maternity unit, a story which has been followed up in the national press, including the Daily Mail.
Oliver has also been shortlisted for the prestigious Clinical Negligence Lawyer of the Year Award, two years in succession and has spearheaded our quest for justice for over 500 British women who are victims of the PIP breast implant scandal.
Contact Medical Accident Lawyers today for your free case assessment.
* www.reviewsolicitors.co.uk July 2023